Thursday, April 14, 2011

5 interesting facts.....

Over the past few months I have really taking to, trying to expand on my guiding knowledge. Stepping out of my normal strengths and learning about new things about our culture, history and fauna and flora.

As I do not study as such, but rather just read, quite often things don't always stick. So I started to extract certain points and facts that I would like to remember and writing them down. It is then that I got the idea to share this new found knowledge with you all. So I have decided to start this new blog, whereby I will give 5 quick, interesting, new facts about a topic, animal, bird or whatever. Writing it down will help me remember and hopefully give you enjoyment if you wish to follow.

My hope is that you will join this blog and/or my Face Book group and add any other interesting facts you may have on the subject, helping us to all expand our knowledge.

Thanks for reading, first 5 interesting facts to follow shortly.........

No comments:

Post a Comment